Monday, March 21

Sammi Giancola to create her jewellery line

Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola'Jersey Shore' star Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola is ready to make her mark in the jewellery industry. The reality star, who already has her own perfume line, has collaborated with jewellery brand RichRocks to launch a new collection of bling. The line will reportedly have a ‘sweetheart’ theme - based off of Giancola’s nickname - that will include heart-shaped pendants, crystal bracelets and stone-encrusted hoop earrings. And unlike some high-priced celebrity lines, the 22-year-old’s new collection will appeal to a more affordable market. "I love that the RichRocks brand and my collection retails for just under 100 dollars," said Giancola.

"It was very important for me to keep all of the pieces affordable for my fans so they can purchase more than one piece and add to the collection. I have created some great fun and flirty pieces to wear day into night,” she added.

0 comments:

Blog Archive