Sunday, April 19

Drew Barrymore Loves Being Single

Drew BarrymoreDrew Barrymore Loves Being Single

Hollywood actress Drew Barrymore has dismissed all reports of a reunion with ex-boyfriend Justin Long. She declared that she is single and loving it.


Barrymore shot to fame while still a toddler in the Spielberg classic ET said that her relationship with Long was that of a good friend and nothing more.

"I love being single! It’s great! I get to be who I am and do what I want and be with the people I love. I feel like I have everything, and I’m very fortunate, and it’s a very rich, fulfilling time in my life," said the actress who had walked the red carpet for her latest film "Grey Gardens" with Long on her arm.

The reports of a rekindled romance first appeared when the pair starred together in the romantic comedy He’s Just Not That Into You. But Barrymore said that despite their personal ups and downs, she will continue working with Long as he is a good friend.

Barrymore and Long had met in 2007, but split in July last year after dating for several months.

0 comments:

Blog Archive