Peaches Geldof has landed a six-figure deal with a top underwear line after her topless pictures caught the eye of lingerie tycoon Michelle Mone.
The 20-year-old will allegedly front Miss Ultimo latest collection which is slated to be launched in May.
"Michelle thought she was perfect to model sexy underwear. She has a great look because she’s got curves”.
Peaches was further said to be ready to pose for a raunchy shoot before the launch.
"Peaches has an incredibly sexy body and is perfect for this campaign. It will gain her loads of male fans", a fashion insider added.
Sunday, March 29
Peaches Geldof has landed a six-figure deal with a top underwear line after her topless pictures caught the eye of lingerie tycoon Michelle Mone.
Madhubala, the legendary beauty of Bollywood, has been the inspiration of many actresses and starlets till date. But the honour of playing the gorgeous actress has been bagged by the sultry Kangana Ranaut.
Directed by Milan Luthria, Once Upon A Time In Mumbai, is a very tender romance between the yesteryear actress and underworld don Haji Mastan which is played by Ajay Devgan.
Kangana Ranaut fears that she may not look as ethereal as Madhubala.
However, Kangana is taking the role very seriously and has been watching Madhubala’s films. Let’s see whether Kangana manages to bring alive Madhubala on screen or not.
Saturday, March 28
It seems curvaceous Katie Price has solved the problem of perfect fitting bras for bigger girls.
According to The Sun, Katie Price is all set to launch a new lingerie line after receiving a string of mails asking from where she makes her purchases.
The shapely model is coming out with lace-trimmed undergarments that will ensure ample support for the cause -making her fans grateful enough for her support.
The Katie Price lingerie line by Panache will be offered at the nationwide stores of Asda.
It would be real fun watching hugely talent Asin opposite energy-packed King Khan.
She is one of the boldest babes of bollywood and is well known for her revealing outfits and outrageous statements. She is none other than the hot and sensuous Mallika Sherawat.
After having won many a hearts with her hot and appealing performance in Murder, Mallika went onto become one of Bollywood's most prized and desirable women, a tag that she carries proudly with élan.
For those who feel that Mallika has done it all then its time to think again. Well, the latest scoop is that international brand Playboy- not the magazine, but the perfume has been rumoured to have roped in Madame Mallika for its launch in India.
It is still not clear as to if she will be endorsing the brand or just be the launching hand for Playboy but one thing is for sure, that the Playboy perfume will not just be a huge sell-out, but also will garner lots of bunny points for itself.
Friday, March 27
Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow is gearing up to turn a fashion designer with a 70’s enthused clothing line, as she has teamed up with French label ZOEtee to create their autumn winter collection called ZOEtee’s Loves Gwyneth.
The clothing line will include masculine-tailored pieces.
The funds from the clothing label will be donated to London’s Kids Company, which offers therapy, education, art, sports and hot meals to at-risk children.
The collection will be unveiled to fashion editors next week in London.
Aishwarya Rai has declined to endorse the celebrity doll Barbie on her 50th anniversary due to paucity of time.
Ever since Aishwarya won the Miss World title in 1994, there have been numerous attempts to immortalise her as a Barbie Doll. However, due to her professional commitments she had to postpone the endeavour of the company Mattel.
"Mattel again proposed that Aishwarya Rai endorse the Barbie doll but as her prior commitments stretched her for time she had to decline yet again. The turn of the millennium special edition celebrity doll was to feature Naomi Campbel among others," said Aishwarya’s spokesperson.
On the eve of the favorite doll’s 50th anniversary, Aishwarya is still the most sought-after celebrity to be passed off as a celebrity Barbie.
"Nonetheless, the earlier ideas have been revised, all the possibilities and talks of a business venture with Aishwarya & Barb sis still in the process of being finalized. So, whether Ash-Barbie doll will hit the shelves or not is something only time will tell," the spokesperson added.
Says Genelia, ''Yes, I am endorsing two variants of Cadburys Perk. One is Ultra Perk and the second one is called Perk Poppers, a variant that's yet to be launched''. When asked about how she feels about the whole 'Perky' episode, she summed it up saying, ''I think that the tagline describes it all: Take It Lightly.''
Thursday, March 26
While the Indian beauty came in fourth, the top prize was taken by Jennifer Aniston.
Jennifer pipped Megan Fox and Gisele Bundchen to land the crown in the poll by men's magazine Details.
Kim Kardashian rounded off the top five list.
The top five Hollywood’s Sexiest Woman are:
1. Jennifer Aniston
2. Megan Fox
3. Gisele Bundchen
4. Frieda Pinto
5. Kim Kardashian
This month's issue of Hello brings two of Bollywood's stunning beauties as cover girls. The magazine features the international beauty Aishwarya Rai and the mesmerising beauty Raveena Tandon.
As for the articles, Aishwarya's piece is based on the subject that the Bollywood beauties can't do without their favourite clothes and apparel brand; an interesting concept considering the fact that each has their favoured designer.
While on the other hand, the article on the ravishingly beautiful Raveena traces her trajectory from a star kid to a glam doll, seasoned actress to a yummy mummy.
Wednesday, March 25
Priyanka Chopra received the Nielsen Box Office Award at the 33rd Hong Kong International Film Festival. She was bestowed with the most prestigious Nielsen Box Office Award by The Hollywood Reporter at The Asian Film Awards. It is one of the most popular pan-Asian film awards.
Priyanka Chopra poses with the Nielsen Box Office Award during the Asian Film Awards 2009 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre on March 23, 2009 in Hong Kong.
"Priyanka Chopra is India's Number One female star. She has received numerous awards and accolades for her outstanding work," said Eric Mika, Publisher of 'Hollywood Reporter' and Vice President, Nielsen Media and Entertainment Group. He also added that "It is truly amazing to acknowledge the breadth of her success, and we are honoured to bestow the 'Nielsen Box Office Award' on someone who has done so incredibly much in so little time."
For the uninitiated, Priyanka happens to be the second recipient to receive this prestigious Award. With this, she joins the ranks of Andy Lau, who received the inaugural award at the 2007 ceremony.
Oscar winner film Slumdog Millionaire star Freida Pinto has been roped in to star in Oscar winner Julian Schnabel’s new project Miral.
The film is an adaptation of Italo-Palestinian Rula Jebreal’s book about Hind Husseini, who founded an orphanage in Jerusalem in the wake of the 1948 partition of Palestine and the creation of the state of Israel.
Palestinian actor Hiam Abbas will play the lead role in the French Israeli co-production.
The film will be shot in Israel and the Palestinian territories.
Aamir Khan is hoping to make a huge and loud splash this IPL season with a new Tata Sky advertisement campaign. Aamir, who is reportedly turning a ‘Sardar’ for the advertisement, asked the producers to rope in ‘Ghajini’ co-star Asin too.
The special Tata Sky ad campaign is being made keeping the IPL tournament in mind.
Aamir has taken special interest in this ad right from deciding upon his costumes, make up, dialogues to even the background usic. Through this ad he plans to make his presence felt in the upcoming IPL tournament.
Aamir doesn’t own an IPL team like his Bollywood counterparts Shahrukh Khan, Shilpa Shetty and Preity Zinta. This new Tata Sky ad campaign is going to be widely advertised during the IPL matches on the channel showing the tournament.
Tuesday, March 24
This month's issue of The Man does just that with the sultry beauty Riya Sen. A girl who made her first appearance at the tender age of 16 has certainly come a long way with roles and a bod that people would kill to possess quite literally.
Making her first appearance in a music video, Riya concealed the bomb that would come in time. It wasn't till four years later that she exploded on the Bollywood scene with her sizzling performance in the film Style.
Since then, there has been no looking back for this stunner as she is by far the only female to grace the much talked about Daboo Ratnani calendar six times in a row. However, it wasn't her films that made her rise to the zenith; in fact it was quite contrary to her career.
This month in The Man, Riya literally sets pulses racing as she appears draped in an evening gown and flanked by gently burning candles that give her complexion that perfect dusky tone, enough to make any stone heart melt away.
After having been chosen recently as the brand ambassador for Fairever, the famous fairness cream, Asin, the southern sensation has now been roped in by the retail major Future Group to endorse Big Bazaar.
Although the official announcements are yet to be made about this deal, sources claim that she will be sharing the spotlight with Indian cricket captain, M S Dhoni in the commercials that are yet to be shot.
Monday, March 23
After the superhit and smash success of Ghajini, Asin is one girl who has been on the wish-list of every filmmaker. Well, the story doesn't end there at all. She has also been on the wish list of every Brand Manager to endorse their product, and every magazine publisher to be the cover-girl.
Asin has surely made heavenly for most of the publishers by posing as the cover-girl. The latest feather in this series is that of the latest edition Hi! Blitz whereby she is actually giving all the rose flowers a huge inferiority complex in that pink coloured dress of hers! Asin looks superb in the mountain clad mountains and the tranquil waters at the breathtaking picturesque locations of Kashmir, the true-blue abode of Gods!
The actress will share the frame with Dennis Quaid, who will portray former U.S. President Bill Clinton.
The film will explore the relationship between Tony Blair, played by Michael Sheen, and Bill Clinton between 1997 and 2000.
According to China Daily, “It will also tell the story of how Clinton’s “inappropriate relationship” with Monica Lewinsky cost him his place in the White House”.
A source said: "This is a big role for both of them. Playing Hillary, a wife who stands by her unfaithful husband, will be something she can get her teeth stuck into."
The movie would be the final one in the political trilogy written by Peter Morgan, after The Deal, based on Tony Blair’s rise to power in the British Labour Party, and The Queen, which depicted the reaction of the British Royal Family following the death of Diana, Princess of Wales in 1997.
Hollywood actress Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren are planning to expand their brood.
China Daily reports, the Fantastic Four star is “working overtime” to get pregnant for the second time.
According to a source, “Jessica and Cash are boasting that they love being parents and are determined to expand their family as soon as possible”.
The 27-year-old star had recently revealed how giving birth to daughter Honor Marie changed her life.
"So far, motherhood is the best thing ever. It is exhausting but way more fulfilling than anything I have done. Everything I do now is so much more meaningful because of her," says Jessica.
Sunday, March 22
Deepika Padukone has had a dream-run in Bollywood with just three releases, but the model-turned-actress says her dream is to play the elegant Audrey Hepburn, her style icon.
"I would like to play Audrey Hepburn, my style icon, in movies like Breakfast at Tiffany’s or Roman Holiday", Deepika said on the sidelines of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week, where she walked the ramp for Ranna Gill and Rina Dhaka’s collections sponsored by luxury brand Fiama Di Wills.
After debuting opposite Shah Rukh Khan in 2007 hit "Om Shanti Om" and doing "Chandni Chowk To China" with Akshay Kumar, Deepika’s next is "Love Aaj Kal" alongside Saif Ali Khan. And she is all praise for filmmaker Imtiaz Ali of "Jab We Met" fame.
Deepika is now looking forward to begin work for newcomer Vijay Lalwani’s "Kartik Calling Kartik", which also stars actor-director Farhan Akhtar and Boman Irani.
The actress admits she has a soft corner for action movies, though all genres appeal to her.
As Indian cinema changes to adapt new formats and contents, Deepika feels the role of women in cinema is also changing.
"It is becoming more challenging. Even in the past, there were movies where women did not have to run around trees. An actress could opt to show off her talent."
Deepika usually decides on the projects she takes up after reading the scripts.
Deepika, who is former badminton player Prakash Padukone’s daughter, says she was good in other sports besides badminton as well.
"Apart from badminton, I played state-level basketball, baseball and was an athlete," she said.
According to a magazine report, actor Harrison Ford is engaged to be married to longtime girlfriend Calista Flockhart.
It quoted sources close to the couple as saying Ford, 66, surprised girlfriend Flockhart, 44, with an engagement ring during the Valentine’s Day weekend while they were away on a family vacation with son Liam.
The couple has been together for more than 7 years.
However, no wedding date has yet been set.
Here comes end of a TV reality star. British TV reality star Jade Goody died in her sleep at home early Sunday, her publicist Max Clifford said.
Goody, who suffered a public battle with cervical cancer, died at her home in Upshire, Essex, at 3:14 am.
Goody’s mother Jackiey Budden said: "My beautiful daughter is at peace."
Goody, a 27-year-old former south London dental nurse, found fame on reality television programme Big Brother in 2002.
She sparked a major race row on the celebrity edition of the show in 2007 after subjecting Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty to racist bullying.
Goody married boyfriend Jack Tweed last month.
Saturday, March 21
She was not the celebrity showstopper in her debut flick Fashion but model-turned-actor Mugdha Godse left the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week audience speechless as she sashayed down the ramp for Satya Paul’s designer Puneet Nanda.
She looked her glamorous best while walking the ramp dressed in a colourful sequined sari with dazzling blouse and flashing red lipstick with confidence. The collection was named Maya and was inspired by the illusionary world which was represented by a melange of colours and fabrics.
The line had colours ranging from bright orange to yellow, from shimmering blacks to soothing blues and in terms of fabrics.
The OSO girl Deepika Padukone is back in the business. After stealing hearts as a model, supermodel and actress, Deepika Padukone is now doing what she is best at doing. She recently set the ramp on fire at the Delhi Fashion Week for the designer Tarun Tahiliani.
It was Deepika who came out as the apt choice to be the Showstopper at the 'Delhi Fashion Week 2009. Even as she was strutting the ramp, one just could not believe that it was actually Deepika as it's a known fact that Tarun has always been a Shilpa Shetty loyalist.
All said and done, full marks to Deepika for her sensuous presence on the ramp. Her red and maroon gown simply set the ambience just right for the day. Full points to this stunner for maintaining her trademark saccharine smile throughout the show.
Manish Malhotra Show had it all one needs to have at the ongoing Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week. Bollywood, sports and fashion all mingled to create one glamorous event.
The show had Cricketers Aakaash Chopra and Murli Karthik dressed in golden coloured cricket helmets while Bollywood stars Amrita Rao and Sophie Chowdhury cheered from the front row.
Manish Malhotra is a close friend of the Kolkata Knight Riders owner actor Shahrukh Khan. He designed the show to pay tribute to the IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders. It kicked off with the team’s anthem "Korbo Ladbo Jeetbo Re."
The designer known for transforming starlets like Urmila Matondkar and Karishma Kapoor into screen godesses, is now giving Amrita Rao a makeover in the film Shortcut.
Minissha Lamba and Boman Irani are sharing a wonderful paternal relation. Minissha is working in the uopcoming movie- Abba Ka Kuan in which Boman Irani plays her father.
Minissha is so taken up by Boman’s persona that their onscreen warmth is spilling offscreen as well.
“Literally I adopted Boman as my father while we were off the sets. I would call him Abba all the time and he too would call me by the name of the character I play. The bond between the father and the daughter would be played out post pack up every evening, so much so that when something had to be done, I would take permission from Abba,” confesses Minissha.
While the game is having wonderful effects on their performance, it is doing wonders to their personal equation too.
If this kind of work-dedication is lives in real life, some very natural acting is guaranteed no doubt.
- ► 2011 (469)
- ► 2010 (567)
- Peaches Geldof landed six-figure bra deal with Ult...
- Kangana Ranaut to play Madhubala
- Katie Price launches lingerie line for bigger girl...
- Asin to romance Shah Rukh Khan
- Katrina Kaif as Barbie Doll at Lakme Fashion Week
- Mallika Sherawat to endorse Playboy
- Gwyneth Paltrow turns fashion designer
- Aishwarya Rai denies endorsing Barbie
- Genelia DSouza to promote Cadbury Perk
- Freida Pinto voted fourth Sexiest Woman in Hollywo...
- Aishwarya and Raveena feature on cover of Hello
- Malaika Arora graces Good Housekeeping
- Priyanka Chopra honoured at Asian Film Awards
- Freida Pinto to star in Israeli film Miral
- Aamir Khan turns Sardar for new Tata Sky ad
- Riya Sen features in latest issue of The Man
- Asin to endorse Big Bazaar with M S Dhoni
- Asin features in March issue of Hi Blitz
- Julianne Moore plays Hillary Clinton in Special Re...
- Jessica Alba to be mother again
- Deepika Padukone wishes to play Audrey Hepburn
- Maya Collection at Wills Lifestyle India Fashion W...
- Harrison Ford proposes to girlfriend Calista Flock...
- British TV star Jade Goody is no more
- Mugdha Godse walks ramp at Wills Lifestyle India F...
- Deepika Padukone sizzles at Delhi Fashion Week for...
- Manish Malhotra Show for Knight Riders at WLIFW
- Boman Irani plays Father to Minissha Lamba
- Lara Dutta rocks at Knights & Angels
- Priyanka Chopra sizzles on L’Officiel Cover Page
- Angelina Jolie voted Sexiest Mother of Hollywood
- Priyanka Chopra to get Nielsen Box Office Award
- Katrina Kaif gives Rs 5 lakh to crew members
- Barack Obama to appear in The Simpsons
- Eva Longoria Parker voted Sexiest Woman on US TV
- Shahid Kapur is Brand Ambassador for Levi Strauss ...
- Pierce Brosnan voted The Sexiest Irish Celebrity
- Select the right television service provider with ...
- Deepika Padukone to endorse Orbit
- Bipasha Basu unhappy with dubbing of Sob Charitro ...
- Asin is Cover Girl of Verve this March
- Hubby wants more kids- what to do
- Kareena Kapoor is cover girl for March issue of Bl...
- Mel Gibson caught kissing aother woman
- Katy Perry Hot Photo Shoot for Esquire Magazine
- Sonam Kapoor sizzles on March issue of Elle
- Kylie Minogue is highest paid foreign celebrity
- Shilpa Shetty to marry Raj Kundra
- Rakhi Sawant promotes Honey Lulla Jewellery
- Kareena has no plans to enter IPL
- Preity Zinta promoting her film Videsh
- Hema Malini and Esha Deol on cover of Jade
- Kareena Kapoor gets impressed by Imran Khan
- Shilpa Shetty to pay farewell visit to Jade Goody
- Freida Pinto Next Bond Girl opposite Daniel Craig
- DDLJ completes 700 Weeks of Love
- John Abraham says NO to Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Kites scheduled for Diwali release
- Jennifer Love Hewitt dating Jamie Kennedy
- Julia Roberts produces Jesus Henry Christ
- Priyamani signs Kannada film Raam
- Sonam Kapoor on sets of Oye Its Friday
- See hotter Vidya Balan in Ishkiyan
- UK Asian Music Award to AR Rahman
- Femina Miss India Finalists -Part2
- Femina Miss India Finalists -Part1
- Aamir Khan tops Filmfare Power List 2009- Bachchan...
- Halle -black- Berry voted Sexiest Black Woman Aliv...
- A R Rahman in Billboard Hot 100 Singles
- Freida Pinto on Cosmopolitan
- Liz Hurley - Arun Nayar to end relationship
- Aishwarya Rai Vs Jaya Bachchan
- Brand Value of A R Rahman rises to Rs 10 crore
- Guy Ritchie dating Jemima Khan
- Daniel Radcliffe- World Richest Teenager
- Celina Jaitley signs Kannada film Shreemati
- Femina Miss India Contestants- Part2
- Filmfare Awards were the Best Ever- Javed Akhtar
- Jai Ho- becomes Political Campaign Song
- Kylie Minogue wears a sari for Blue
- Preity Zinta meets Prime Minister of New Zealand
- Aishawarya Rai voted Most Bankable Star from Bolly...
- Randhir Kapoor-Aishwarya Rai together
- Shilpa Shetty breaks the ice with Preity Zinta
- Sonam Kapoor on cover of Marie Claire
- Amrita Arora Sangeet Party
- Slumdog Millionaire kids in Bollywood film- Kal Ki...
- Shilpa Shetty launches her Medi Spa- IOSIS
- Genelia DSouza gets Her Dream Hero
- Firaaq in India- Nandita Das makes directorial deb...
- Danny Boyle to direct next James Bond flick
- After Oscar its Dr A R Rahman
- Deepika Papukone to do item number in Love Aaj Kal...
- Next from Aamir Khan to be a comedy
- Freida Pinto walks the ramp at Milan Fashion Week
- Ranbir Kapoor lost Virginity at 15 -reveals in GQ
- Scarlett Johansson new mentor to Freida Pinto
- Priyanka Chopra- Abhishek Bachchan- Dostana ends
- Auditions for Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week
- Kolkata Fashion Week- M S Dhoni to be the Brand Am...
- ▼ March (108)
- ► 2008 (475)