Saturday, March 21

Boman Irani plays Father to Minissha Lamba

Boman IraniMinissha Lamba and Boman Irani are sharing a wonderful paternal relation. Minissha is working in the uopcoming movie- Abba Ka Kuan in which Boman Irani plays her father.

Minissha is so taken up by Boman’s persona that their onscreen warmth is spilling offscreen as well.

“Literally I adopted Boman as my father while we were off the sets. I would call him Abba all the time and he too would call me by the name of the character I play. The bond between the father and the daughter would be played out post pack up every evening, so much so that when something had to be done, I would take permission from Abba,” confesses Minissha.

While the game is having wonderful effects on their performance, it is doing wonders to their personal equation too.

If this kind of work-dedication is lives in real life, some very natural acting is guaranteed no doubt.

0 comments:

Blog Archive