Wednesday, April 22

Cheryl Tweedy Cole wishes body like Jennifer Lopez

Cheryl Tweedy ColeCheryl Tweedy Cole may be blessed with a beautiful body, but she’s not satisfied with it – and wishes she had a big bum like sexy Jennifer Lopez. The 25-year-old Girls Aloud babe revealed that her friends call her ‘Flatty Batty’. “I don’t want to be thin, I hate looking thin. I don’t want to be up and down like a lollipop lady. It’s not a good look. I don’t like the thin look. I love curves. I hate the fact I have no bum. I get called Flatty Batty”, said Cheryl.

“I’d love to have more junk in me trunk. Ideally, I’d have a body like Jennifer Lopez, but I’d dress differently to her. I’d dress like I do now. I’m happy with my style,” Cheryl added.

The stunner revealed that though she has fine shoulders and legs, she doesn’t find herself to be perfect.

0 comments:

Blog Archive