Friday, April 24

Salman Khan in new avtar- Politician

Salman Khan
It seems, Salman Khan has found his new profession after a series of flops - Politics. Politics isn’t a game for the faint-hearted and after heavyweights like Sanjay Dutt was eliminated; it’s Salman who is giving it a go.

Salman has started of making his alternate career plans loud and clear. The actor is just passing the right ‘gyan’ urging people to vote. What’s more is that the actor is trying his best gain public sympathy. Aiming to form an immediate connect, Salman is using his wild card stating he is a common man.

“I may be a film-star but my thinking and lifestyle is very basic. I understand the public’s needs; I empathise with their problems because I have been through them myself. I am very much one of them. I feel it’s important for a politician to be there and feel the pulse of the common man before making lofty promises,” Salman said.

0 comments:

Blog Archive