Wednesday, November 5

Celina Jaitley absolutely comfortable in a bikini

Celina Jaitley is definitely one of the most stylish people in the industry. So we asked the bombshell who she thinks is the most stylish person she has ever come across in Bollywood. Guess what her answer was? "To be honest I will have to say none in Bollywood. I mean seriously, we are really style deprived," she said.

So nobody on this planet appeals to our siren? "Of course people do, but only in Hollywood. Like, I love Rihanna, the international pop star. She has an amazing fashion sense and is really distinguished and original. Yes, that's all," she said. Okay! High standards, we have to say. And what about her own style quotient, how much would she rate herself out of 10? "Well, I will have to be a little biased here and say an 8.5 at the least. That is because I am very comfortable in whatever I wear, be it a bikini or anything else. And comfort is what matters the most when it comes to style. And of course, how you carry yourself is very important also," said the actress.

Mmmm… really, is she absolutely comfortable in a bikini? "I am very comfortable. I am confident about my body and I have no qualms about wearing a bikini whatsoever. Why else would I wear it if I wasn't comfortable?" she asked. Right… why else would she wear it! The actress sure seemed on an answering spree so we went ahead and asked her about her favourite actress, expecting a 'none in Bollywood' answer!

She said, "There are three actually. Surprised?" Yeah we were of course. "And they are my 'No Entry' co-stars Lara Dutta, Bipasha Basu and Esha Deol. Lara is amazingly cool, I have to mention," she remarked.

Well that's what we like about this girl. She defies us at every point. But, really, the actress needs to get a little more real! But then, wait a minute… isn't that the Celina we all adore?

0 comments:

Blog Archive