Thursday, November 6

Prachi Desai out of Jashn

Prachi Desai has walked out of the Bhatt film “Jashn”, citing date reasons. The director duo Abbas-Mastan in whose film "Life Partner" she is working currently, were not very happy letting her go. 'Life Partner' will be her second release since her debut in 'Rock On' and the actress is said to be bound contractually for that.

The actress confirms the news of her opting out of 'Jashn', but is upset to have given up a Vishesh banner film. "It's true I'm out of 'Jashn'. I really wanted to work with the Bhatts who have done such wonderful work with Kangana Ranaut and other girls. I said yes thinking the dates that were with Abbas-Mastan could be adjusted. Unfortunately, it didn't work out. But fortunately, the Bhatts aren't upset with me. We'll work together again very soon," hopes Prachi.

Prachi has also rejected a film offer from Balaji much to the disappointment of mentor Ekta Kapoor. But Prachi refutes the rumours. "They had spoken to me about a film. But we hadn't signed a contract or anything," clarifies she, adding that Ekta and her relationship is not the kind to dissolve so easily due to such baseless rumours. "Ekta, her mom Shobha aunty and I are too close for people to try and spoil our relationship. We don't only share an actress-producer bonding. I'm like a daughter in their family. And Shobha aunty is as concerned about my film career. She advised me to wait until the release of 'Rock On' before signing any new films. I'll always be relying on Ekta and Shobha aunty to guide me through my film career," says Prachi.

0 comments:

Blog Archive