Wednesday, November 5

Mugdha Godse was mind blowing

Priyanka Chopra has given a huge compliment to co-star Mugdha Godse calling her performance in their movie, Fashion as “mind blowing”.

Mugdha is in seventh heaven after receiving the complement.

“Will you mind if I add ’s’ to the word compliment? I cannot single out any one as I have received many of them. Madhurji told me that I look as if I am four to five films old and my friends told me that though I was supposed to give 100 per cent, I have given my 500 per cent. But, I was on cloud nine when Priyanka SMSed me saying that I was mind-blowing in the movie. At a time, when cat fights prevail in the industry, it really feels nice to get such a compliment from your co-star.” quipped Mugdha.

Mugdha can afford to be choosy while signing new films, post Fashion.

“Yes, I have got a few offers, but I haven’t signed any film. After acting in Madhur Bhandarkar’s film, I cannot afford to choose something less than the best. I am my own competition now,” reveals she. Does it mean that she will be choosy about roles? “I don’t want to sound arrogant, but yes, you can say that,” she says with a smile.

She also revealed that she had one other passion, Writing. “I read a lot of books and they have always inspired me to write. I maintain a personal diary and pen down my thoughts,” she says.

0 comments:

Blog Archive