Tuesday, November 25

Kareena Kapoor says no to British Prime Minister Gordon Brown

Kareena Kapoor left on Sunday night to shoot in the below-freezing temperature in Philadelphia. Kareena is so excited about shooting this film produced by Karan Johar that she has said no to a special invitation from the British Prime Minister Gordon Brown.

"It was a huge honour. I was the only invitee from Bollywood and it always feels great to represent our country. It was an invitation from the British House Of Commons to visit the Prime Minister. But if I had gone Karan Johar's dates would've suffered."

"What to do?" sighs the overworked Diva as she gathered her wits and clothes for her imminent departure. "I don't have the time. Besides, the invitation came too late....my fault. They couldn't access me, so they finally had to get to me through my father. By then, it was too late for me to accommodate a flying visit to the House Of Commons for this uncommon honour."

0 comments:

Blog Archive