Friday, March 4

Kim Kardashian releases her debut music single

Kim KardashianKim Kardashian has made her foray into another facet of the entertainment industry – she has released her first official music single ‘Jam (Turn It Up)’. The excited 30-year-old mogul released her debut single on Ryan Seacrest’s KISS FM breakfast show. The poppy dance track, Jam (Turn It Up) was produced by hit record maker The Dream, who has worked with the likes of Rihanna, Beyonce and Kanye West. “It’s a fun dance song,” said Kim. “We played it in Tao in Vegas and the whole crowd was singing along in the end.” The singer revealed she was uneasy at first about trying something new. “I think it’s only normal for me to be nervous,” said the reality star.

“I’m human… this is definitely something that I don’t do. I needed to step outside my comfort zone. This is a really big deal.”

0 comments:

Blog Archive