Wednesday, March 9

Sonakshi Sinha to play Kamal Haasan’s wife

Sonakshi Sinha The ‘Dabangg’ hottie Sonakshi Sinha has confirmed doing a film with South superstar Kamal Haasan. Said Sonakshi, “I’m happy that an actor of his caliber has noticed my performance and wants me to share screen space with him.” Junior Shotgun, who has grown up watching the Tamil superstar’s films, is ecstatic about the film offer. She will be flying to London shortly to shoot for the film. " I’ve grown up watching films of his like ‘Sadma’, ‘Ek Duje Ke Liye’, ‘Appu Raja’ and ‘Chachi 420’ and have immensely appreciated his performances. Things always manage to fall into place for me as has this. I landed up with this film during a break after the first schedule of ‘Joker’ so it was all very convenient for me,” said the actress.

Reportedly, Sonakshi will be playing Kamal’s wife! The actress, who is playing Akshay Kumar’s love interest in Shirish Kunder’s ‘Joker’, will be romancing Kamal, who is almost her father’s age. And the beauty is a year younger to Kamal’s daughter Shruti.

0 comments:

Blog Archive