Tuesday, March 8

Emma Watson postpones studies for acting

Emma WatsonCute and lovely actress Emma Watson has postponed her studies to focus on acting. Watson had enrolled herself into prestigious Brown University to study literature, but has put this on hold to concentrate on acting projects. "As you know, I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything but recently I’ve had so much to juggle that being a student and fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible," Watson wrote on her website. "I’ve decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on Harry Potter (the last one, that comes out this summer) and to focus on my other professional and acting projects," she added.

"I will still be working towards my degree. It’s just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought," she wrote.

0 comments:

Blog Archive