Tuesday, March 8

Claudia Schiffer not to return to the ramp

Claudia SchifferSupermodel Claudia Schiffer says nothing would ever make her return to the catwalk because she prefers to work in an environment where large groups of people aren’t looking at her. The German supermodel, who gave birth to her third child last year, says she has no interest in catwalks as she doesn’t like all eyes to be on her. "Nothing, definitely. Nobody believes me but I’m very shy, much better in small groups of people than on a stage with everybody looking at me. I understood that I had to do it when I was modelling but now, since I don’t have to do it, I’d rather not," she said.

"Designers are very clever at trying to persuade me to do it each season and it’s flattering that they do, but nothing would change my mind," she added.

0 comments:

Blog Archive