Tuesday, March 8

Vidya Balan’s bikini photo hits Internet

Vidya Balan's Bikini Photo -(Fake)Just a few months back Sonakshi Sinha’s morphed bikini picture made rounds on the Internet, and now it’s the turn of the most graceful lady of the bollywood, Vidya Balan. A few days ago, Vidya was shocked to learn that a doctored picture of hers in a teeny-weeny bikini for a magazine cover had been posted online. The photo has been morphed on the cover of a men’s magazine for its annual 2011 edition. According to sources, Vidya was completely shocked and denied shooting for the magazine. It is believed that actress is contemplating a legal action against those behind this misdemeanor.

Vidya said, “First Sonakshi and then me. When I heard there was a picture of me in a bikini on a magazine cover, I thought someone was being mistaken for me because I haven’t done a shoot like this. But I was shocked when I saw it. I will be taking proper legal action against the people who are responsible for this.”

0 comments:

Blog Archive