Saturday, March 5

Heidi Klum reveals her beauty secrets

Heidi KlumSupermodel Heidi Klum has revealed the ultimate beauty secret for a woman who is getting older - ‘don’t be too thin!’ The 37-year-old admitted that she loves to eat fatty chips and burgers. The blonde German-born mother-of-four also confessed that she rarely exercises, yet still manages not to pile on the pounds. “Sometimes I’ll have a Big Mac – I love them, and I love chips.” But she did, at least, admit that she enjoys lots of healthy salads too,” said Klum. “The ultimate beauty secret for a woman getting older is, don’t be too thin!” she said. “It is always better to have a little meat on your bones. When you are just muscle you end up being gaunt in the face and that makes you look older by five or 10 years. “I don’t think of getting older as looking better or worse, it’s just different. You change and that’s OK. Life is about change,” she added.

The Victoria’s Secret model admitted: “People would be surprised at how little I exercise. I have a treadmill at home so I run a bit but the last time I ran was six weeks ago.”

0 comments:

Blog Archive