Wednesday, March 9

Katy Perry promotes hair styling brand

Katy PerrySinger Katy Perry has been named as the global brand ambassador of hair styling brand ghd. The ‘Firework’ singer will promote a range of products - including their sought-after hair straighteners - in a new campaign, shot by renowned photographer David LaChapelle. "I’m so excited to be working with ghd, especially using their tools on my ‘California Dreams’ tour to get me stage ready. ghd products have a reputation of being the best products in the biz, and I like being associated with that. I’m very excited to reveal the styles I did with legendary David LaChapelle in the upcoming ghd campaign. Keep your eyes peeled for it," said Katy.

Paul Stoneham, ghd Chief Executive Officer, said: "Katy is the epitome of modern fashion and styling. Her unique, ever changing looks are the envy of style devotees around the world. Katy completely embodies ghd’s spirit of female transformation and empowerment, as she is seen as a cutting edge style icon unafraid to push fashion and beauty boundaries. Sassy, stylish and sexy, Katy is the perfect partner for ghd."

0 comments:

Blog Archive