Wednesday, January 12

Aishwarya denies to dance with Shahrukh

Aishwarya RaiWhile most actresses can only dream of shaking a leg with Shah Rukh, stunning beauty Aishwarya Rai has denied the offer repeatedly at an award function. The actress was approached for performing with Shah Rukh on her hit number ‘Kajra Re’. But no amount of convincing could coax Ash into grooving on the song as she maintained that it was a family song that she performed with her father-in-law and husband exclusively for ‘Bunty Aur Babli’. Confirms a source, "Shah Rukh had planned a gig around Bollywood heroines over the years and he wanted it to conclude with Aishwarya’s performance. He had planned to dance with her to ‘Kajra Re’. But Ash refused. Her argument was that ‘Kajre Re’ was a family song and that she performed the number in ‘Bunty aur Babli’ only with her father-in-law Amitabh Bachchan and husband Abhishek and that she will not dance to that song with anyone else.”

Left with no option SRK had little choice but to scrap the plan.

In the past too Ash has never been intimidated by any of the three Khans. The actress has refused offers even if they meant heavy professional losses for her. While she is little seen onscreen with Aamir and SRK, she had completely refused to work with Salman in 2003 by issuing a press release in which she stated, "For the sake of my well-being, sanity, my dignity and the self-respect of my family, I will not work with Salman Khan anymore. I maintained a dignified silence but he attacked the dignity of my family and me with irresponsible rumour mongering. I stood by him, enduring alcoholism, misbehavior, and in turn I was at the receiving end of abuse, infidelity and indignity."

0 comments:

Blog Archive