Saturday, January 29

Katy Perry to pose for Rolling Stones' photo shoot

Katy PerrySinger Katy Perry will reportedly go un-clothed for English rock band Rolling Stones’ new magazine shoot. The pop star will appear on the cover of the latest issue of the publication wearing a blush two-piece lingerie and a sultry look and she dons only fishnet stockings for a beach shot to be used inside the magazine. Perry admits she had to work hard to get in shape for the photoshoot and also for her upcoming world tour. "I’m on a meal plan, which absolutely sucks. But, on Sundays, I get to have a cheat day where I go buck wild and eat In-N-Out Burger," said Katy.

"I’ll work out, go to a vocal lesson, run through the entire set at rehearsals, go to dance rehearsal until 10 p.m. and then go home and sort through e-mails concerning the production. I feel like I’m training for the Olympics," she added.

0 comments:

Blog Archive