Monday, February 7

Kelly Brook wears the same perfume as Madonna

Kelly BrookKelly Brook says that she is a huge fan of popstar Madonna and wears the same perfume as her idol. The model started wearing the perfume Fracas by Robert Piguet, after she came to know that the ‘Vogue’ hitmaker wore the same. "I first smelt this perfume on Madonna and asked her what it was. I decided there and then that I always wanted to smell like her. Who wouldn’t want to smell like Madonna?," said the 31-year-old. "It’s a lovely jasmine-based scent which you can get from Harrods. Once somebody came up to me and said, ‘Madonna wears that fragrance too.’ And I replied, ‘Yeah I know’," she said. The ‘Piranha 3-D’ star said that she takes inspiration from actress Brigitte Bardot and loves to look like the French beauty.

"I do love that 60s sex kitten vibe. One of my favourite films is ‘Manina’, which was one of Bridget Bardot’s first movies and she looks so beautiful and young and pretty. She spends the whole film in a bikini. I don’t know why I’m drawn to that," she added.

0 comments:

Blog Archive