Friday, February 18

Mila Kunis poses for W magazine

Mila Kunis poses for W magazineMila Kunis, the talented American actress graces the cover of W Magazine’s March 2011 issue. “Black Swan” star Mila Kunis is photographed by Craig McDean for this dazzling photo shoot. 27-year-old Hollywood actress is donning silk tulle organza coat with feather collar and sleeves by Chanel, styled with Eres’s pink lace bra. She is sporting smokey eyes, flawless makeup and tied her dark hair back. The gorgeous diva is styled by Alex White, and wearing lots of beautiful dresses for this dreamy photshoot of W magazine. She is looking amazing wearing a short white dress. Mila is clad in a low-cut ruffle dress and is looking smoking hot. The pic in which she is hiding her eye with a rose is beyond amazing. Sexy babe, Mila Kunis also poses in a deep-plunging black color sheer romper with black shoes. She is looking sultry wearing a strapless ruffle purple dress.

In all of the artful shots, Kunis’ sense of poise and grace – two traits she had to master while portraying a ballerina in the Oscar-nominated film – are strikingly evident.

Here are some excerpts from Mila Kunis’ W Magazine March 2011 Issue interview:
On dance training for film: “I had never danced in my life. I trained for four months, seven days a week, five hours a day. I had one day off on my birthday. I lost 20 pounds. I tore a ligament. I dislocated my shoulder. I have two scars on my back. And it was worth every minute. But I will never dance again… I was like, Well—I wear heels; I can do this. I was wrong: Christian Louboutins are uncomfortable, but I screamed the first time I put on a pointe shoe.”

On watching herself in movie ‘Black Swan’: “Before I started, I couldn’t even lift my arm properly. I literally had no posture, so, yeah, the first time I saw the movie, my jaw dropped. I was like, Oh, my God—I don’t suck. And it’s great that the performance has been captured on film, because I will never put on those pointe shoes again.”

On one of her first roles: “I was on Baywatch twice. The second time, I played a blind girl who’s lost in the forest next to the beach and needs to be saved. It was absurd: There’s a fire, I get saved, and then I go boogie-boarding. I remember thinking, Well, if I’m blind, how am I boogie-boarding? No one ever gave me an answer.”

0 comments:

Blog Archive