Friday, February 25

Jennifer Lopez to premiere new music video

Jennifer LopezPop diva and actress Jennifer Lopez is all set to premiere the video for her new single ‘On The Floor’ on an episode of ‘American Idol’. The ‘Waiting for Tonight’ hitmaker, who is also a judge on the US reality talent show alongside Randy Jackson and Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler, will appear in her ‘On The Floor’ video during the broadcast on March 3. The 41-year-old beauty said she is "wild and crazy" but "sexy and sweet too" in her latest pop offering. "I play one character where she kind of runs this party, acts like she’s kind of over it, but at the same time loves it and loves this kind of underground kind of party dance culture. So I got to be wild and crazy, and at the same time I got to be sexy and sweet too," she said. Lopez also explained what the song means to her, saying she loves it because it reminds her of her younger self striving for success.

“I really feel like, emotionally, I connected to it, but also because of how much I love to dance and how much that’s always been such a big part of who I am since I started. Since I was a little girl, I just totally connected with the idea of getting out there."

0 comments:

Blog Archive