Thursday, February 3

Beyonce Knowles’s new sensual fragrance, Heat Rush

Beyonce KnowlesSinger Beyonce Knowles says she wants every woman to feel sensual when they wear her new perfume, Heat Rush. "I created Heat Rush to bring the feeling of warmth and sensuality to every woman who wears it. It’s feminine and sexy, fresh and beautiful," said Beyonce. The 29-year-old’s fragrance is a mix of floral bouquet and hints of honey and musk. "I wanted this to be something that made you feel like you could conquer anything, and take over the world. Strength was something important, because a lot of my songs I write for my women, to empower them," she said.

”When I spray it, I feel feminine, I feel like a woman. I can leave a lasting impression.”

Heat Rush is a follow up to her debut fragrance - Beyonce Heat.

0 comments:

Blog Archive