Friday, February 4

Jennifer Aniston’s fragrance inspired by her friends

Jennifer AnistonActress Jennifer Aniston says she found it easy to create her own fragrance as she drew inspiration from her near and dear ones. The actress and her friends have a long standing tradition of creating perfumes for each other to wear on their wedding day and she admitted her debut scent "Jennifer Aniston" evolved from there. "I’ve always loved to combine different scents to come up with my own unique thing. One tradition I have with my friends is that when one of us gets married, we have a tonne of fragrance oils and pretty bottles at the bachelorette party. Everyone puts a drop or two in a bottle for the bride and makes a wish, and the bride wears our creation on her wedding day," said Aniston.

She, however, said she would never want to launch her own clothing line. "I love clothes, but I don’t know what to put on myself, let alone others. I have a lot of help getting dressed."

0 comments:

Blog Archive