Monday, October 18

Jessica Simpson declares to be in love

Jessica SimpsonPopstar Jessica Simpson who has been dating football player Eric Johnson for a few months has declared that she is in love. The 30 year old said that the relationship is serious and she is really happy.

"As far as Eric and I go, we’re just best friends. He’s my dude! I love him," said Simpson.

The couple began dating in May this year and ever since have been spotted together across the US and overseas, even celebrating her birthday together in Italy.

Simpson says she and her man are simply enjoying spending time together.

"Tomorrow we’re having a long day off. He loves art. So, we go to art galleries, and he loves photography. It’s cool," said the ‘Sweetest Sin’ hitmaker.

The singer was dumped by ex-boyfriend Tony Romo on the eve of her 29th birthday, but has put the experience behind her.

"This relationship is just normal, thank God. He’s very, very supportive. I couldn’t ask for a better man in my life right now," she added.

But when asked if Johnson was ‘the one’, Simpson said, "I never go to that because I already went there, so, I’m not gonna jinx my own self. He’s the one for me right now! I’m very happy, I’m in a great place and if right now could last forever, I’d take it."

0 comments:

Blog Archive