Sunday, October 31

Rihanna talks about her relation with Chris Brown

RihannaR&B superstar Rihanna has for the first time opened up regarding her fight with ex-partner Chris Brown that ended her relationship with him. The 22-year-old singer was beaten black and blue by Brown after she allegedly questioned him about a text messages which he received from an ex-girlfriend.

Though Rihanna has spoken little about the incident, Brown who is still serving community service for his gruesome actions was found guilty of assaulting his then-partner.

The ‘Umbrella’ hitmaker stated that she felt like "an empty vessel" for days following the ugly break-up but insisted that the violent run-in with her ex has transformed her to better person.

"I couldn’t have been the woman I am, the friend, or the sister or the artist, or the role model I am today if I did’t go through what I went through.”

"It’s scary; you just lose touch of everything that you love and everything that you would normally do; how you would dress or how you would say something. I needed that wake-up call in my life. That was the only way I would have gotten out of that relationship", she said.

Rihanna who is presently dating Los Angeles Dodgers baseball player, 26 year old, Matt Kemp, said that she is very much in love.

0 comments:

Blog Archive