Thursday, October 28

Monica Bellucci dons a red swimsuit for Men's Style

Monica Bellucci in red swimsuit for Men's StyleThe 46 year old, ‘Matrix’ star shows off her fine form on the front cover of the Australian magazine, Men’s Style. Monica Bellucci may have turned 46 last month but she still has a body that women half her age would die for. Dressed in a red swimsuit that hugs her enviable curves perfectly, the actress looks simply stunning.

Dressed in a red swimsuit and with her long dark hair cascading down her back, the actress showed off her enviable figure on the cover.

The mother of two, is married to French actor Vincent Cassel.

She was back to work filming an advertisement for Martini Gold just six weeks after the arrival of her second child.

Bellucci and Cassell also have another daughter together, six-year-old Deva.

But Bellucci claims she rarely diets, eats anything she wants and her favourite food is carb-laden pasta.

And she says that if she does need to lose weight, she can do it easily and quickly.

"If I do a role where I have to lose weight, I can do that. I eat meat, fish, vegetables, and I lose it right away. But sometimes I do a role where I have to gain weight, and I can tell you I prefer that," she added.

Bellucci has previously revealed her passion for her native cuisine, declaring, "I am certainly Italian in my love of food. I eat everything, but I love Italian food most of all."

The Private Lives Of Pippa Lee star and Vincent Cassell, are also parents to six-year-old daughter, Deva.

0 comments:

Blog Archive