Friday, October 1

Nicole Richie denies wedding reports

Nicole RichieSocialite Nicole Richie has denied reports that she will be tying the knot with fiancé singer Joel Madden by the end of this year.

"Joel and I are not big planners, we just kind of go with the flow of things," said Nicole.

"Honestly, we haven’t planned anything. He is about to go on tour with his new album, I’m on my book tour and I’m really focused on my work and with the kids," she said on the US talk show "The View".

The socialite sparked rumours her big day was imminent after taking her friends Christina Aguilera and DJ Samantha Ronson off to Cabo San Lucas in Mexico for a supposed bachelorette party earlier this month.

The couple, who got engaged last year, has two children together - two-year-old daughter Harlow, and one-year-old son Sparrow.

Richie is currently promoting her new novel "Priceless".

0 comments:

Blog Archive