Monday, November 16

Dannii Minogue all set to wed again

Dannii MinogueSinger Dannii Minogue, who had vowed never to marry again, has had a change of heart and is considering to tie the knot with model boyfriend Kris Smith.

The X-Factor judge admits that the previous relationships had shaken her faith in love but the 38 year old singer believes that she has found the man with whom she wants to live "forever" in Smith.

Minogue was previously married to actor Julian McMahon and was engaged to racing driver Jacques Villeneuve.

"It’s (marriage) a possibility. I never thought I’d be saying this but I’ve found the guy I want to be with forever."

"I’d given up on love but then, as a few girlfriends had told me, it’s when you’ve given up looking that you meet that special someone," she said.

The Australian beauty said she was too scared to approach Smith, when she first saw him and it was a friend who introduced the couple.

"I wouldn’t have even spoken to him on that fateful night had the friend I was with not caught us looking at each other, finally saying, I can’t stand this anymore. I’m going to invite him over.”

"I was mortified, saying “Don’t! I won’t speak to him if you do!” And even when Kris did introduce himself, I acted really cool, thinking we’d have nothing in common. It just goes to prove how wrong you can be."

0 comments:

Blog Archive