Thursday, November 26

Miley Cyrus considers herself as Coolest Person Ever

Miley CyrusMiley Cyrus believes she is the “coolest person ever.”

When asked if she gets star-struck, the ‘Hannah Montana’ star replied that she’s never scared of meeting other famous people because she is far trendier than everyone she knows.

"No, I’m pretty cool. I’m pretty much the coolest person ever”, said Miley.

Meanwhile, she added that one thing similar between her and a normal teenage girl is that she considers “High School Musical” star Zac Efron to be ‘hot’.

She said, “There are not many things about me that are like a normal teenage girl. But the one normal teenage girl thing is that I think Zac Efron is the hottest person in the world. I really, really like him.

“And it’s weird. It’s weird because he’s my friend. I think also the reason he is so sexy is because he and Vanessa Hudgens have been together since the first “High School Musical” and I think that’s really cool."

0 comments:

Blog Archive