Tuesday, November 3

Liz Hurley says No to London life for son

Elizabeth HurleyElizabeth Hurley no longer wants to stay in London because her young son Damian feels “cooped up” in the city.

The 44 year old British beauty had acquired a sprawling estate in Gloucestershire, England six years ago so she could holiday in the countryside with hubby Arun Nayar and her seven year old son.

Although, Hurley has been living in London for years, she has now made a permanent move to Gloucestershire.

"I bought a farm about six years ago. We used to do London in the week, with my son at school there, and go every weekend but we got very stressed by it and in the end we just thought, ‘It’s so beautiful and Damian’s so much happier down here’”, said the actress.

"He loves the fresh air and running around outside, because he was so cooped up in London, so we made the big decision last Easter and moved down there full time.”

Hurley further added: "It’s a big chance for a city girl, but I love it. It’s where my son’s supposed to be. It’s a little harder for me and my husband but it’s worth it".

0 comments:

Blog Archive