Thursday, November 12

Is Lindsay Lohan self harming?

Lindsay LohanHollywood starlet Lindsay Lohan has raised health concerns after her mother admitted that the actress has been harming herself.

Leaked phone calls between Lohan’s mother Dina and father Michael stated that the actress has been cutting herself.

Dina also told Michael, who is estranged from Lohan, it would be his fault if anything tragic happened to her. "I know that it’s going to happen. I will feel it’s all your fault, that’s how I will feel, it’s not about me,"

Dina told Michael in a phone call dated back to 2008. The 23 year old actress has previously been pictured with scars on her arm.

Lohan’s mother is not the first one to speak about the actress’ ill health. Her assistant Jenni Muro has also told Michael that Lohan will take her own life if she doesn’t get the help she needs.
"I am trying to save your daughter’s life every day. She is another mess, she’s no better than she was two years ago and she knows that. If I wasn’t around she would be in grave danger. I gave up everything just so your daughter doesn’t kill herself," Jenni told Michael in another phone call.

0 comments:

Blog Archive