Sunday, November 15

Elle Macpherson reveals beauty secrets

Elle MacphersonThe secret to supermodel Elle Macpherson’s ageless beauty is simple as she believes loving and laughing keep her healthy.

The 45 year old supermodel says that she has maintained her immaculate looks because she spends time on her own to relax, meditate and laugh.

"I take time for myself, I meditate and reconnect and it keeps me healthy. I want to be around for a long time and I need a healthy body, and a healthy body means making sure I get enough sleep, enough vitamins, eat properly, laugh a lot and love a lot," Macpherson said.

"I have less time than I used to, that’s for sure. Physical fitness is important to me and not because I need to maintain the shape people think I should be, but because I enjoy being physical from a deeper perspective. When I’m in London I work with my trainer James Duigan at Bodyism, otherwise I surf, ski, water ski and hike," the model added.

The supermodel is a mother to two sons 11 year old Flynn Alexander and six year old Aurelius Cy Andrea with her ex-boyfriend Arpad Busson.

0 comments:

Blog Archive