Monday, November 16

Kareena Kapoor to receive a special Christmas Gift

Kareena KapoorThis year’s Christmas is surely going to be very special for Kareena Kapoor. The actress is already looking forward to the release of her much-awaited flick ‘3 Idiots’ on December 25, and now the latest news suggests that she’s also awaiting to receive a special X’mas tree that will come shipped in from UK.

Reports reveal that recently when Bebo was in London to promote her film ‘Kurbaan’, she indulged in shopping at Harrods, and the actress fell in love with a huge fir tree. So, she decided to ship it back, instead of having an artificial tree in parlour this time.

Kareena said, "I am very excited about the natural fir tree I chose from Harrods. They have a wonderful Christmas department there. I did all my X’mas shopping there. For the last 20 years, we’ve had Christmas plum pudding shipped from there, as it’s my mom’s favourite and the best in this world. Normally, we have fake fir trees for Christmas at home. They are not too large and look synthetic. So when I saw this huge, beautiful, lush green, natural tree, I couldn’t resist it! I bought it and had it shipped back through Karan’s production team as I couldn’t carry it back myself."

Meanwhile, Kareena is looking forward to the release of ‘3 Idiots’, also starring Aamir Khan.

0 comments:

Blog Archive