Monday, November 16

Victoria Beckham takes fashion advice from David Beckham

Victoria BeckhamVictoria Beckham asks husband David Beckham for advice on her fashion range and says he fancies "dresses" designed by her.

According to reports the singer-turned-fashion designer’s fashion range and dress designs are popular with celebrities including Elle Macpherson, Dannii Minogue and Heidi Klum.

"I show him the dresses. He’s incredibly supportive - he finds the dresses sexy because they are leaving something to the imagination, as opposed to being overtly sexy," she said.

Speaking about her recent appearance on the cover of elite fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar, the 35 year old admitted that she wanted the photographs to turn out well so she could look back at them with pride when she is older.

"I didn’t want to rely on retouching. I wanted to look at the pictures in 20 years’ time and say, “Wow, look - after three kids, I don’t look bad.” I’m not a supermodel, I make the best out of what I was given and work hard.

"I felt vulnerable. I’d never known nerves like it in my life. The night before, I got nodules in my throat. I’d never felt such anxiety," said the mother of three sons - Brooklyn (10), Romeo (7) and Cruz (4).

0 comments:

Blog Archive