Monday, November 2

Lindsay Lohan liplocks Jennifer Aniston's boyfriend Gerard Butler

Lindsay LohanControversial actress Lindsay Lohan is looking for some fun and was recently spotted kissing Jennifer Aniston’s boyfriend Gerard Butler.

Lindsay was present at the opening of the Sol Kerzner Mazagan Beach Resort in Morocco, where she drew Butler away while Michael Jackson’s hit "Billie Jean" was playing. She then ended up kissing Butler and flirted with him a little more and continued dancing with him.

She said: "He’s hot, he’s mine! I’ve got no ring on my finger so I’m gonna have lots of fun. This is the most romantic place in the world after all.

"I’m fed up of all the drama. I just want to find someone who loves me back. I feel like I’m going to have a heart attack every time I think about the break-up. I came here to get away from it all. I’m ready to have fun now”, said the actress.

0 comments:

Blog Archive