Wednesday, November 11

Ashley Greene wants to be Bond Girl

Ashley GreeneTwilight star Ashley Greene has high hopes pinned on her acting career and wants to become the next Bond girl.

The 22 year old actress, who plays the character of Alice in the vampire movie series, does not want to appear in low-key roles any more and is aiming straight at a Bond movie.

"I want to hit up James Bond. That would be awesome," said Greene, who is busy promoting her upcoming movie ‘New Moon’.

Greene admitted that she only felt nervous after landing the role when she realised how much attention the films were attracting.

"Oh, my God, I wanted this part so badly! I worked my butt off for it because I absolutely love Alice, my character. She’s sweet, sexy, and a killer! So when they told me I got it, I tried to play it all cool, you know, for about a minute," said Greene.

"Suddenly the Twilight blogs started picking it up, and then fans were there taking photos, and I’m on the news, and I was like, ‘What?’ And then I got really nervous," she added.

0 comments:

Blog Archive