Monday, December 4

Sarah Jane Dias driven by Passion


Sarah Jane Dias has always been particular about choosing projects that resonate with her personality, be it while VJing, participating in beauty pageants or featuring in commercial potboilers. Currently, she is riding the high wave with performance-oriented roles in a few shows on the web.

Recounting the highs of her career this year, Sarah says, “In 2017, I have been part of three web series that have done well. It's a great place to be in, and it feels good to make an impact on the web space. I have discovered my creative expression and as a result, I'm attracting the right projects. For an outsider, this is no mean feat amid such a stiff competition. I have been driven by passion all my life, and it has paid off now.

The model turned actor's next is also a web series, which is titled ‘Time Out’. Elaborating on the story line, she says, “It's about a man who is torn between his professional aspirations and personal life. As a society, we don't discuss or address male depression. We consider it beneath a man to cry; it's sad, but true.

Apart from the web series, Sarah will be seen in the second season of the reality show, ‘Ultimate Beastmaster’.

Admitting that she has made some unconventional choices, she says, “The path I have chosen isn't premeditated; today, I can say that I have evolved as an artiste and as a human being.

0 comments:

Blog Archive