Saturday, April 23

Gwyneth Paltrow scared of singing career

Gwyneth PaltrowOscar winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow is terrified of launching her own solo music career.The 38-year-old actress, who was earlier rumoured to have signed a record deal, says that she is scared of plunging into the new field. "Well, I haven’t signed anything but I’m thinking about it. It’s hard to think of switching because all the singing I’ve been doing has been coming out of ‘Country Song’ or ‘Glee’. So I think, how would I do that? Just a record by myself feels a little scary to me," the actress said on the US talk show ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’.The ‘Shakespeare in Love’ star, who plays the role of an alcoholic country singer in her upcoming film ‘Country Song’, has already showcased her vocal talent on the hit TV musical ‘Glee’.Paltrow had also performed live at events including the recent Academy Awards and the Grammys.

"I like all kinds of music. I don’t think it would be a real poppy record. Britney Spears has cornered that market," said Paltrow. She has also denied reports of signing a deal with Atlantic Records but says she is open to such offers.

0 comments:

Blog Archive