Monday, April 25

Kelly Brook to launch maternity range

Kelly BrookModel Kelly Brook, who is pregnant with her first child, is planning to design a maternity range for clothing store ‘New Look’.The 31-year-old model and actress, who is expecting a baby girl with boyfriend Thom Evans, will come up with stylish and affordable clothing options for blooming mothers."Looking forward to getting back to work and putting the finishing touches to My New look maternity range for all you Mummy’s to be," Brook posted on Twitter.The ‘Piranha 3-D’ star, who announced her pregnancy last month, said that she prefers classic style."

I adore that whole 1950s glamour, a time when women made an effort with every element of their appearance. I try and do my hair and nails properly when I go out and I love wearing bright red lipstick - looking glamourous is very important to me," added Brook. Brook has earlier launched her line of swimwear and lingerie.

0 comments:

Blog Archive