Wednesday, April 13

Rachel Weisz confused about make-up

Rachel WeiszBritish actress Rachel Weisz has revealed she has no idea how to blow-dry her hair and only gets manicures and pedicures if she is attending a red-carpet event. The brunette beauty admits she makes a minimal effort with her locks, and insists she doesn’t care if her tresses look less-than-perfect when she leaves the house. "I’m a bit of a wash-and-go kind of girl. I don’t know how to blow-dry my hair, so I never do. I have naturally big, frizzy hair, so I normally have at least two or three hairbands on my wrist," she said. "I don’t mind not having the blow-dried look - I like a little frizz - and it’s back in fashion, thanks God," she added. As well as admitting to being clueless about her hair, Weisz also struggles to maintain having nice finger or toenails, unless she can get expert help. "I’m not really a manicure person either. That’s just not part of my life," said.

0 comments:

Blog Archive