Thursday, September 17

Natalie Imbruglia shoots for Want

Natalie ImbrugliaAussie singer Natalie Imbruglia has filmed herself half-naked in the video for her new single ‘Want’, after she revealed that she was going to get sexy for new record ‘Come To Life’.

The video has since been a hit on the net, unlike her song, which has struggled for support from radio stations in Australia and the UK.

The video also features Imbruglia’s face stained by tears and mascara, and just hours before shooting it, she revealed the clip was going to be “pretty full-on”.

“Once again, it’s not what people would expect me to do. It’s just me in the video so it’s going to be intense; very personal, very raw and it’s pushing me out of my comfort zone,” said the singer.
“I always look at videos as a chance to make mini-movie so emotionally, this one is stretching me a bit,” she added.

0 comments:

Blog Archive