Wednesday, September 30

Kylie Minogue's boyfriend to start family

Kylie MinogueKylie Minogue’s Spanish boyfriend is keen to have kids with the popstar.

Although model Andres Velencoso, who began dating 41-year-old Kylie last year, has denied wedding reports but admits they are planning a future together.

"I don’t know where people get that information, but no, I’m not getting married. Well, I guess that I will one day, but it’s not in my immediate plans,” said Andres.

"Love is number one in my priorities now I’m in love, I definitely want children some day.

Velencoso admits he wasn’t a fan of the Aussie beauty’s music before they started dating.

"To tell you the truth, I didn’t really know much of her music. But now I do. Kylie’s a very creative person," he said.

0 comments:

Blog Archive