Thursday, September 24

Hayden Panettiere snubs college education

Hayden PanettiereActress Hayden Panettiere has revealed she has no intentions of going to college.

The ‘Heroes’ star, who features as a college student in the hit American sci-fi series, said she used to be drawn towards an university education.

But the 20-year-old confessed enacting a student for the screen was enough for her because Hollywood teaches her enough lessons already.

"I always wanted to go to college but the show happened to start in a pretty pivotal period, when you have thoughts of going to college,” said Hayden.

“It was just such a success and it is what I love to do. I would love to take some classes that I really enjoy, but I think college is a learning experience for yourself as a person and it’s about being on your own for the first time," she added.

0 comments:

Blog Archive