Saturday, September 5

Sandra Bullock to seduce Prince

Sandra BullockThese days Hollywood actress Sandra Bullock is busy fantasising about seducing popstar Prince so that she can inspire him to write a hit song for her.

The “Miss Congeniality” star has idolised the “Purple Rain” hitmaker since her early teens but was too shy to meet him when she had the chance.

"There was a moment in New York in some nightclub when he was there years ago when I was a waitress. I kept walking by him, hoping he would notice. He never looked at me. I think maybe he saw me once and wrote me off and I’m pretending I might have a chance to inspire a Prince song," the 45-year-old actress said.

Bullock who is married to celebrity mechanic Jesse James is still hopeful to catch the eye of Prince but her husband need not worry too much as the actress fears shattering of her dreams if she was to actually hang-out with her pint-sized crush.

"I’ve seen the concerts and I don’t want to meet the man who makes me feel sexy. Maybe he’ll hate me and then I’ll 0lose my sexiness," Bullock added.

0 comments:

Blog Archive