Sunday, September 13

Penelope Cruz to have kids in future

Penelope CruzOscar-winning actress Penelope Cruz has finally revealed her secret ‘baby desire’.

The star, whose animated Disney film ‘G-Force’ hits the big screen later this month, has admitted that she wants to have children in future.

Her confession comes at a time when she is rumoured to be pregnant with her current beau Javier Bardem’s child.

“Of course I want to have my own kids, as well as adopt some. I love children and I have a tendency to become a mother to everyone around me. I believe in family, love and children and my life wouldn’t be complete without children,” said the actress.

Although unconfirmed, rumours that the happy couple were expecting their first child started in early August, when Cruz was pictured on some red carpets looking tired, and sporting what could be a baby bump.

Cruz refused to comment on the rumour.

0 comments:

Blog Archive