Sunday, September 13

Afford me, marry me - says Sushmita Sen

Sushmita SenSushmita Sen has been linked to a string of men in the past including Randeep Hooda and Mudassar Aziz, but the 33-year-old actress says she has no plans to settle down until a man can "afford" her.

"If a man can afford me, I’ll definitely do that," said Sushmita.

The former beauty queen, who will be seen on screen after a long time in Big Pictures’ and Vashu Bhagnani’s co-production "Do Knot Disturb", is otherwise content with her life.

"My life has been very good and exciting. I am making sure that I do only commercial films as I don’t want to waste time doing anything else other than what is saleable and what can give my audiences something to see after such a long wait of not seeing me as an actor," she said.

Govinda, Riteish Deshmukh and Lara Dutta also star in "Do Knot Disturb", which is set to release Oct 2.

0 comments:

Blog Archive