Saturday, May 21

Gisele Bundchen flaunts post-baby bikini body

Gisele BundchenSupermodel Gisele Bundchen showed no evidence of ever having children -let alone giving birth less than two years ago, as she strutted down the runway for the debut of her new lingerie line, Gisele Bundchen Intimates, for a Brazilian company. “I think it’s muscle memory,” the mother of 18-month old Benjamin Rein said to Vogue shortly after the birth of her son with husband, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. But Bundchen, once known for her weakness for McDonald’s cheeseburgers, also kept active and watched her diet during her pregnancy. “I did kung fu up until two weeks before Benjamin was born, and yoga three days a week,” said Bundchen.

“I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals. I was mindful about what I ate, and I gained only 30 pounds,” she added.

0 comments:

Blog Archive