Monday, May 2

Aishwarya Rai to launch her own fashion line

Aishwarya RaiActresses at some point in their career turn to experiment with other business opportunities. Lara Dutta recently turned into a producer also actress Amisha Patel launched her own production house. Similarly some of them have gone into the restraint business such as Shilpa Shetty. But the Bachchan Bahu as always has an idea which stands out from everyone else. She wants to launch her signature fashion line like many Hollywood celebrities. Said a source, "A few years ago, Ash was approached by some fashion houses abroad to be the face of their brand, or be associated with them at some level, but she had declined. Now, some big names from Europe are looking at a partnership with her. However, it is unclear if Ash will go for a joint venture or launch her own fashion line. She is keen to launch her exclusive fashion line that will travel globally. Whether it will it be prêt or haute couture, or Indian or Western is still up in the air."

Aishwarya confirmed, "I have plans. I have a multiple connected idea and it’s something I will definitely get into. I’ve wanted to do this for a decade, but I had put my plans on a backburner, and now I better get my act together. I always want to give my hundred per cent and more to everything that I do. There was so much happening around me that I had kept it on hold."

The bollywood beauty has made a mark on the international fashion front with her perfect dress sense, make up and styling at various international red carpet events. So, if she comes up with her own fashion line, we hope, it’s going to fascinate the people worldwide.

0 comments:

Blog Archive