Wednesday, October 7

Kim Kardashian poses as Water Goddess

Kim Kardashian as Water Goddess
American socialite Kim Kardashian was recently pictured in what she calls as her Water Goddess pose.

Kardashian, 28, could be seen draped in a sparkling silver material, as she stood in the water and later posed on the beach.

The reality TV star then posted the snaps on her website and fans have been gawping at them ever since.

"I love this one in the silver sequin drape! I didn’t know what we wanted out of this look but it feels very Venus water goddess to me! "

Meanwhile, Kim’s been talking about the sex tape, which brought her to prominence.

“I was devastated,” said the star.

“But when something negative happens, I pick myself up and move on and I don’t make the same mistake twice,” she added.

0 comments:

Blog Archive